Bigseekpro.com persists on becoming your favorite web-navigation site. In fact, it is known to return the same results as Google, or combines Google’s results with that of other common search engines. It surreptitiously embeds its own entries to the generated in the above fashion results. Besides, the site publishes ads on which its owners expect to benefit.
Worst of it is that the attempts to be a number one user’s choice of the website are based on adding a hijacker into computer system so that its browsing could be manipulated in favor of displaying the above page. To get rid of Bigseekpro.com enforced downloads by means of exterminating related browser hijacker, click here to use free scanner as a Bigseekpro.com remover. The tool perfectly fits this task as its experimental use has clearly shown.
Type: Hijacker, Trojan horse
Detection date: 11.22.2010
- Bigseekpro.com may be difficult to remove manually;
- Bigseekpro.com may download and install additional malware;
- Bigseekpro.com may slow your PC;
- Bigseekpro.com may cause system errors and slowdowns, popup ad’s.
How to remove Bigseekpro.com virus?
You can choose how to eliminate Bigseekpro.com infection. Use manual removal guide or delete it automatically:
1. Manual removal process
It is understood that removing Bigseekpro.com manually you deal with only one infection. To get rid of other infections manually you need to find and use other relevant guides. Furthermore, how will you know if there are other threats to exterminate?
To remove Bigseekpro.com infection – delete its files and disable processes (in Task Manager):
After that, remove Bigseekpro.com registry entries:
2. Automatic Bigseekpro.com removal
Antimalware program is a good choice enabling users to clean computer system of all its infections at once, or at least to find out which threats to eliminate. It might happen that Bigseekpro.com malware blocks downloading or installation of antivirus capable of its deleting. If that is the case, don’t give up! Try the following tips to escape the malware aggression:
- rename executable of the downloaded antimalware to “explorer.exe” and run it;
- try to install remover from Safe Mode (press F8 when Windows starts);
- try to download Bigseekpro.com removal tool from uninfected PC and transfer it to infected, using pen-drive.
If you need further help in using the manual directions or downloading the removal tool, please leave your query as a comment below.
Our tests have proved that StopZilla! removes Bigseekpro.com virus