Troj/ZAccInf-B is found by security solutions in Windows system file. The file is responsible for system services, namely ensuring their proper launching, running and timing.
Removal of Troj/ZAccInf-B is necessary to prevent errors in critical Windows file. In the meantime, the malware has a payload given by remote computer, to which it connects through hidden communication channel.
Start free scan with security tool available here – to get rid of Troj/ZAccInf-B in such a way as to make no harm to affected system file and to completely disinfect it of the parasite.
Type: Trojan horse, Malware
Detection date: 03.08.2012
URL: blocked\not detected
- Troj/ZAccInf-B may be difficult to remove manually;
- Troj/ZAccInf-B may download and install additional malware;
- Troj/ZAccInf-B may slow your PC;
- Troj/ZAccInf-B may cause system errors and slowdowns, popup ad’s.
How to remove Troj/ZAccInf-B virus?
You can choose how to eliminate Troj/ZAccInf-B infection. Use manual removal guide or delete it automatically:
1. Manual removal process
It is understood that removing Troj/ZAccInf-B manually you deal with only one infection. To get rid of other infections manually you need to find and use other relevant guides. Furthermore, how will you know if there are other threats to exterminate?
To remove Troj/ZAccInf-B infection – delete its files and disable processes (in Task Manager):
After that, remove Troj/ZAccInf-B registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\ CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ random.exe
2. Automatic Troj/ZAccInf-B removal
Antimalware program is a good choice enabling users to clean computer system of all its infections at once, or at least to find out which threats to eliminate. It might happen that Troj/ZAccInf-B malware blocks downloading or installation of antivirus capable of its deleting. If that is the case, don’t give up! Try the following tips to escape the malware aggression:
- rename executable of the downloaded antimalware to “explorer.exe” and run it;
- try to install remover from Safe Mode (press F8 when Windows starts);
- try to download Troj/ZAccInf-B removal tool from uninfected PC and transfer it to infected, using pen-drive.
If you need further help in using the manual directions or downloading the removal tool, please leave your query as a comment below.
Our tests have proved that StopZilla! removes Troj/ZAccInf-B virus