Consrv.dll is associated with the following infection: TR/Atraps. The infection is known to target data on affected PC. It derives it in a row so that probably links of servers are used to filter the data in order to select that of interest for hackers.
The problem about Consrv.dll removal is that it can be fatal for operating system or cause critical errors. Instead of removing Consrv.dll, you need to cure the affected dll. Click here to initiate free scan and treat the infected dynamic library file in order to clean it of the malicious code.
Detection date: 03.03.2011
URL: blocked\not detected
- Consrv.dll may be difficult to remove manually;
- Consrv.dll may download and install additional malware;
- Consrv.dll may slow your PC;
- Consrv.dll may cause system errors and slowdowns, popup ad’s.
How to remove Consrv.dll virus?
You can choose how to eliminate Consrv.dll infection. Use manual removal guide or delete it automatically:
1. Manual removal process
It is understood that removing Consrv.dll manually you deal with only one infection. To get rid of other infections manually you need to find and use other relevant guides. Furthermore, how will you know if there are other threats to exterminate?
To remove Consrv.dll infection – delete its files and disable processes (in Task Manager):
After that, remove Consrv.dll registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\ CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ random.exe
2. Automatic Consrv.dll removal
Antimalware program is a good choice enabling users to clean computer system of all its infections at once, or at least to find out which threats to eliminate. It might happen that Consrv.dll malware blocks downloading or installation of antivirus capable of its deleting. If that is the case, don’t give up! Try the following tips to escape the malware aggression:
- rename executable of the downloaded antimalware to “explorer.exe” and run it;
- try to install remover from Safe Mode (press F8 when Windows starts);
- try to download Consrv.dll removal tool from uninfected PC and transfer it to infected, using pen-drive.
If you need further help in using the manual directions or downloading the removal tool, please leave your query as a comment below.
Our tests have proved that StopZilla! removes Consrv.dll virus