Rootkit.Kryptik.FW trojan is a variant of detection routine applied to identify kernel level threat. There are many similar methods applied by other software publishers, for example, Trojan:WinNT/Bubnix.D.
The program is a rootkit. It does not allow opening its files and viewing relevant registry keys. Naturally the ban is to be overcame by good quality security solution.
Upon entering targeted PC the rogue analyzes network connections and attempts persistently to set up a special channel to communicate with remote host. It contains relevant IP encoded into its scripts.
The main payload is associated with the file dropped by the above rootkit. Therefore Rootkit.Kryptik.FW removal is a typical situation when the dropper deletion is to be made at once with the content it downloads. Click here to start free computer examination and remove Rootkit.Kryptik.FW as essential part of PC memory cleanup.
Type: Rootkit, Trojan horse
Detection date: 14.12.2011
URL: blocked\not detected
- Rootkit.Kryptik.FW may be difficult to remove manually;
- Rootkit.Kryptik.FW may download and install additional malware;
- Rootkit.Kryptik.FW may slow your PC;
- Rootkit.Kryptik.FW may generate popup ad’s;
- Rootkit.Kryptik.FW may cause system errors and slowdowns, popup ad’s.
How to remove Rootkit.Kryptik.FW virus?
You can choose how to eliminate Rootkit.Kryptik.FW infection. Use manual removal guide or delete it automatically:
1. Manual removal process
It is understood that removing Rootkit.Kryptik.FW manually you deal with only one infection. To get rid of other infections manually you need to find and use other relevant guides. Furthermore, how will you know if there are other threats to exterminate?
To remove Rootkit.Kryptik.FW infection – delete its files and disable processes (in Task Manager):
After that, remove Rootkit.Kryptik.FW registry entries:
2. Automatic Rootkit.Kryptik.FW removal
Antimalware program is a good choice enabling users to clean computer system of all its infections at once, or at least to find out which threats to eliminate. It might happen that Rootkit.Kryptik.FW malware blocks downloading or installation of antivirus capable of its deleting. If that is the case, don’t give up! Try the following tips to escape the malware aggression:
- rename executable of the downloaded antimalware to “explorer.exe” and run it;
- try to install remover from Safe Mode (press F8 when Windows starts);
- try to download Rootkit.Kryptik.FW removal tool from uninfected PC and transfer it to infected, using pen-drive.
If you need further help in using the manual directions or downloading the removal tool, please leave your query as a comment below.
Our tests have proved that StopZilla! removes Rootkit.Kryptik.FW virus