Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG makes computer much slower than ever. It contaminates affected machine with plenty of new folders.
The rogue also sets up a hidden channel to communicate with remote computer.
These are general symptoms associated with the malware. Other symptoms are case specific and depend on the commands the malware receives through the above feed. For instance, removal of Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG is often performed along with extermination of fake security tools it is instructed to load, install and maintain.
Free scanner available here is customized to detect and remove Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG applying several advanced threat recognition techniques to hunt down and kill all components of the malware and other infections harming your PC.
Type: Trojan horse, Malware
Detection date: 11.07.2012
URL: blocked\not detected
- Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG may be difficult to remove manually;
- Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG may download and install additional malware;
- Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG may slow your PC;
- Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG may cause system errors and slowdowns, popup ad’s.
How to remove Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG virus?
You can choose how to eliminate Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG infection. Use manual removal guide or delete it automatically:
1. Manual removal process
It is understood that removing Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG manually you deal with only one infection. To get rid of other infections manually you need to find and use other relevant guides. Furthermore, how will you know if there are other threats to exterminate?
To remove Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG infection – delete its files and disable processes (in Task Manager):
After that, remove Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\ CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ random.exe
2. Automatic Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG removal
Antimalware program is a good choice enabling users to clean computer system of all its infections at once, or at least to find out which threats to eliminate. It might happen that Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG malware blocks downloading or installation of antivirus capable of its deleting. If that is the case, don’t give up! Try the following tips to escape the malware aggression:
- rename executable of the downloaded antimalware to “explorer.exe” and run it;
- try to install remover from Safe Mode (press F8 when Windows starts);
- try to download Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG removal tool from uninfected PC and transfer it to infected, using pen-drive.
If you need further help in using the manual directions or downloading the removal tool, please leave your query as a comment below.
Our tests have proved that StopZilla! removes Trojan.DL.Banload.WOG virus