Trojan.Win32.Fakeav.daki is a detection name for several dozens of programs that pretend to be security solutions. For some threat detection technologies they are one and same program; other technologies, if they are of good quality, would detect those fake security tools as variants of single rogue.
That is not to say that the above name designates improper quality or somewhat outdated technologies, but just to explain things clearly without making comparative assessment.
The trojan installs rogue security software without agreement of user. If user’s agreement is requested, that is just a method of justifying the tricks applied by the hackers. They suppose that showing users that the program adheres installation routines would make them loyal to the aggressive alerts of the counterfeit. Removal of Trojan.Win32.Fakeav.daki is, in the wild, a removal of certain annoying and sneaky software. If you need to remove Trojan.Win32.Fakeav.daki, as well as to establish other threats to remove, click here to launch free computer scan.
Type: Adware, Trojan horse
Detection date: 18.01.2009
URL: blocked\not detected
Trojan.Win32.Fakeav.daki removal tool:
- Trojan.Win32.Fakeav.daki may be difficult to remove manually;
- Trojan.Win32.Fakeav.daki may download and install additional malware;
- Trojan.Win32.Fakeav.daki may slow your PC;
- Trojan.Win32.Fakeav.daki may generate popup ad’s;
- Trojan.Win32.Fakeav.daki may cause system errors and slowdowns.