Win32/Pdfjsc.vs, full name Exploit:Win32/Pdfjsc.VS, is a narrowly specialized infection dedicated to Abode software vulnerabilities. The detection name is applicable to malicious file having extension corresponding to the above program. Upon its loading and opening in the environment of target PC with relevant application the file executes its malicious code.
Prevailing distribution routines applied to infect PCs with copies of PDF file containing malicious Java modifications are spamming and enticing users into loading the malware from websites.
Detection date: 27.12.2011
URL: blocked\not detected
- Win32/Pdfjsc.vs may be difficult to remove manually;
- Win32/Pdfjsc.vs may download and install additional malware;
- Win32/Pdfjsc.vs may slow your PC;
- Win32/Pdfjsc.vs may cause system errors and slowdowns, popup ad’s.
How to remove Win32/Pdfjsc.vs virus?
You can choose how to eliminate Win32/Pdfjsc.vs infection. Use manual removal guide or delete it automatically:
1. Manual removal process
It is understood that removing Win32/Pdfjsc.vs manually you deal with only one infection. To get rid of other infections manually you need to find and use other relevant guides. Furthermore, how will you know if there are other threats to exterminate?
To remove Win32/Pdfjsc.vs infection – delete its files and disable processes (in Task Manager):
After that, remove Win32/Pdfjsc.vs registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\ CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ random.exe
2. Automatic Win32/Pdfjsc.vs removal
Antimalware program is a good choice enabling users to clean computer system of all its infections at once, or at least to find out which threats to eliminate. It might happen that Win32/Pdfjsc.vs malware blocks downloading or installation of antivirus capable of its deleting. If that is the case, don’t give up! Try the following tips to escape the malware aggression:
- rename executable of the downloaded antimalware to “explorer.exe” and run it;
- try to install remover from Safe Mode (press F8 when Windows starts);
- try to download Win32/Pdfjsc.vs removal tool from uninfected PC and transfer it to infected, using pen-drive.
If you need further help in using the manual directions or downloading the removal tool, please leave your query as a comment below.
Our tests have proved that StopZilla! removes Win32/Pdfjsc.vs virus