HTML/Framer.FM is a reportedly malicious element of websites visited by user. It might drop a destructive code into computer system.
On the other hand, it might be a a formatting set for quite safe website. If the notification keeps occurring for pages you are sure to be quite safe, it is most likely a peculiarity of their format that has produced the alert.
Removal of HTML/Framer.FM implies extra measures to clarify if the framing element is actually used for scamming by hackers. Free scan available here offers advanced solution to get rid of HTML/Framer.FM problem. According to its inspection outcome, either cleaning action is taken or the entry suspected is totally justified and treated as a regular html element.
Type: Trojan horse, Malware
Detection date: 11.04.2012
URL: blocked\not detected
- HTML/Framer.FM may be difficult to remove manually;
- HTML/Framer.FM may download and install additional malware;
- HTML/Framer.FM may slow your PC;
- HTML/Framer.FM may cause system errors and slowdowns, popup ad’s.
How to remove HTML/Framer.FM virus?
You can choose how to eliminate HTML/Framer.FM infection. Use manual removal guide or delete it automatically:
1. Manual removal process
It is understood that removing HTML/Framer.FM manually you deal with only one infection. To get rid of other infections manually you need to find and use other relevant guides. Furthermore, how will you know if there are other threats to exterminate?
To remove HTML/Framer.FM infection – delete its files and disable processes (in Task Manager):
After that, remove HTML/Framer.FM registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\ CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ random.exe
2. Automatic HTML/Framer.FM removal
Antimalware program is a good choice enabling users to clean computer system of all its infections at once, or at least to find out which threats to eliminate. It might happen that HTML/Framer.FM malware blocks downloading or installation of antivirus capable of its deleting. If that is the case, don’t give up! Try the following tips to escape the malware aggression:
- rename executable of the downloaded antimalware to “explorer.exe” and run it;
- try to install remover from Safe Mode (press F8 when Windows starts);
- try to download HTML/Framer.FM removal tool from uninfected PC and transfer it to infected, using pen-drive.
If you need further help in using the manual directions or downloading the removal tool, please leave your query as a comment below.
Our tests have proved that Spy Hunter removes HTML/Framer.FM virus