Searchbrowsing.com (Searchbrowsing redirect) forces you to use its search engine instead of the one you are used to. This act of cyber violence is based on infection introduced you’re your computer system.
A compromised PC undergoes a set of modifications that result in altered start page, new tab and default search engine settings featuring the above url.
It is a mistake to narrow down the removal of Searchbrowsing.com redirect to restoring settings of browser to desired values. First and foremost, the source of those changes, browser hijacker, is to be deleted.
In order to get rid of Searchbrowsing.com hijacker and thus prevent unwanted browser and Internet settings, apply free scanner available here.
Type: Adware, Hijacker, Browser redirect
Detection date: 26.02.2012
- Searchbrowsing.com may be difficult to remove manually;
- Searchbrowsing.com may download and install additional malware;
- Searchbrowsing.com may slow your PC;
- Searchbrowsing.com may cause system errors and slowdowns, popup ad’s.
How to remove Searchbrowsing.com virus?
You can choose how to eliminate Searchbrowsing.com infection. Use manual removal guide or delete it automatically:
1. Manual removal process
It is understood that removing Searchbrowsing.com manually you deal with only one infection. To get rid of other infections manually you need to find and use other relevant guides. Furthermore, how will you know if there are other threats to exterminate?
To remove Searchbrowsing.com infection – delete its files and disable processes (in Task Manager):
After that, remove Searchbrowsing.com registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\ CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ random.exe
2. Automatic Searchbrowsing.com removal
Antimalware program is a good choice enabling users to clean computer system of all its infections at once, or at least to find out which threats to eliminate. It might happen that Searchbrowsing.com malware blocks downloading or installation of antivirus capable of its deleting. If that is the case, don’t give up! Try the following tips to escape the malware aggression:
– rename executable of the downloaded antimalware to “explorer.exe” and run it;
– try to install remover from Safe Mode (press F8 when Windows starts);
– try to download Searchbrowsing.com removal tool from uninfected PC and transfer it to infected, using pen-drive.
If you need further help in using the manual directions or downloading the removal tool, please leave your query as a comment below.