Trojan Generic_r.BAT makes havoc to your PC. For the first time, changes are not obvious. Users merely note the security program, upon detecting the infection, has given up Trojan Generic_r.BAT removal.
If one abandons the issue, system collapse is a matter of time.
The malware is usually loaded manually as a malicious code lurking in image files. There might be several image files at once containing the malicious code in question.
To get rid of Trojan Generic_r.BAT covering every location it instances are loaded to, follow the free scan link.
Trojan Generic_r.BAT details:
Type: Trojan horse, Malware
Detection date: 11.08.2012
URL: blocked\not detected
- Trojan Generic_r.BAT may be difficult to remove manually;
- Trojan Generic_r.BAT may download and install additional malware;
- Trojan Generic_r.BAT may slow your PC;
- Trojan Generic_r.BAT may cause system errors and slowdowns, popup ad’s.
How to remove Trojan Generic_r.BAT virus?
You can choose how to eliminate Trojan Generic_r.BAT infection. Use manual removal guide or delete it automatically:
1. Manual removal process
It is understood that removing Trojan Generic_r.BAT manually you deal with only one infection. To get rid of other infections manually you need to find and use other relevant guides. Furthermore, how will you know if there are other threats to exterminate?
To remove Trojan Generic_r.BAT infection – delete its files and disable processes (in Task Manager):
After that, remove Trojan Generic_r.BAT registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\ CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ random.exe
2. Automatic Trojan Generic_r.BAT removal
Antimalware program is a good choice enabling users to clean computer system of all its infections at once, or at least to find out which threats to eliminate. It might happen that Trojan Generic_r.BAT malware blocks downloading or installation of antivirus capable of its deleting. If that is the case, don’t give up! Try the following tips to escape the malware aggression:
- rename executable of the downloaded antimalware to “explorer.exe” and run it;
- try to install remover from Safe Mode (press F8 when Windows starts);
- try to download Trojan Generic_r.BAT removal tool from uninfected PC and transfer it to infected, using pen-drive.
If you need further help in using the manual directions or downloading the removal tool, please leave your query as a comment below.
Our tests have proved that Spy Hunter removes Trojan Generic_r.BAT virus