Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI is programmed by hackers to encode and pack more complex downloaders, backdoors and malwares dedicated to particular scam e.g. banker trojans.
The infection changes its signatures very fast to bewilder security solutions. That is, firewalls fail to recognize the malware as its new versions differ dramatically from that released just a few hours ago.
In good many cases, the malware is only recognized upon extracting the threats it conceals. Analysis of those infections installation history enables security solution to identify the rogue that has completed their installation.
However, removal of Dropper.Generic_c.MMI is associated with yet another issue, namely the rogue settles down in white-listed area e.g. as a component of services.exe file.
In order to get rid of Dropper.Generic_c.MMI and the other malware, including programs dropped by the trojan, do not hesitate following the link featuring advanced free scanner.
Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI details:
Type: Trojan horse, Malware
Detection date: 01.07.2012
URL: blocked\not detected
- Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI may be difficult to remove manually;
- Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI may download and install additional malware;
- Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI may slow your PC;
- Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI may cause system errors and slowdowns, popup ad’s.
How to remove Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI virus?
You can choose how to eliminate Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI infection. Use manual removal guide or delete it automatically:
1. Manual removal process
It is understood that removing Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI manually you deal with only one infection. To get rid of other infections manually you need to find and use other relevant guides. Furthermore, how will you know if there are other threats to exterminate?
To remove Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI infection – delete its files and disable processes (in Task Manager):
After that, remove Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\ CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ random.exe
2. Automatic Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI removal
Antimalware program is a good choice enabling users to clean computer system of all its infections at once, or at least to find out which threats to eliminate. It might happen that Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI malware blocks downloading or installation of antivirus capable of its deleting. If that is the case, don’t give up! Try the following tips to escape the malware aggression:
- rename executable of the downloaded antimalware to “explorer.exe” and run it;
- try to install remover from Safe Mode (press F8 when Windows starts);
- try to download Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI removal tool from uninfected PC and transfer it to infected, using pen-drive.
If you need further help in using the manual directions or downloading the removal tool, please leave your query as a comment below.
Our tests have proved that Spy Hunter removes Trojan horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI virus