Websearch.simplespeedy.info (http://simplespeedy.info) does not rely on your intentional visiting its pages. Instead, it does not hesitate to have you there by means of a browser redirect facility recognized as, at least, a suspicious program by a number of malware experts and antimalware tools.
Activities of such programs include, but are not limited to, changing DNS settings, thus disrupting a correct translation of website names into numerical codes, which is why these either fail to load or the above url appears instead.
Removal of Websearch.simplespeedy.info also targets relevant unwanted toolbar, as applicable.
Refresh your browser settings and get rid of Websearch.simplespeedy.info as a definitely bad impurity with free scanner available here.
- Websearch.simplespeedy.info may be difficult to remove manually;
- Websearch.simplespeedy.info may slow your PC;
- Websearch.simplespeedy.info may cause system errors and slowdowns, popup ad’s.
How to remove Websearch.simplespeedy.info virus?
You can choose how to eliminate Websearch.simplespeedy.info infection. Use manual removal guide or delete it automatically:
1. Manual removal process
It is understood that removing Websearch.simplespeedy.info manually you deal with only one infection. To get rid of other infections manually you need to find and use other relevant guides. Furthermore, how will you know if there are other threats to exterminate?
To remove Websearch.simplespeedy.info infection – delete its files and disable processes (in Task Manager):
After that, remove Websearch.simplespeedy.info registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\ CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ random.exe
2. Automatic Websearch.simplespeedy.info removal
Antimalware program is a good choice enabling users to clean computer system of all its infections at once, or at least to find out which threats to eliminate. It might happen that Websearch.simplespeedy.info malware blocks downloading or installation of antivirus capable of its deleting. If that is the case, don’t give up! Try the following tips to escape the malware aggression:
- rename executable of the downloaded antimalware to “explorer.exe” and run it;
- try to install remover from Safe Mode (press F8 when Windows starts);
- try to download Websearch.simplespeedy.info removal tool from uninfected PC and transfer it to infected, using pen-drive.
If you need further help in using the manual directions or downloading the removal tool, please leave your query as a comment below.